The new truck also has the ability to let the driver stand up and move the steering column to the center of the truck.
This new browser claims to be fastest ever, and the numbers suggest that too.
The subjects had a improved 15% short term memory and 25% improved working memory.
The RoboBee’s accomplish this by having a spark ignite a tiny gas chamber inside the bees. This then will shoot them out of the water
Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
The goal of this camera is to take multiples panoramic photos of the sky to see what changes happen over time.
Joe McNally/Getty Images
The robot can now do full on flips and large jumps.
This means you will have to pay extra to visit certain websites. Contact your local state representatives immediately to stop this.
U.S. Federal Communications Commission
The scary part is all the older android devices that will be susceptible to this attack.
The pill has tiny sensors that relay information to a patch worn by the patient. The patch then transmits data to a smart phone that a patient can share with their doctor.
They took 6,115 users, measured the vitals (heart rate and step count) on 70% of them, and fed that information into a Deep Neural Network to predict the health status of the other 30%.